*Image from Tetra website.
he Tetra Society, Lethbridge Chapter is currently looking for clients. If you face physical barriers to your independence or in participating in recreational activities, we may be able to help build a customized assistive device. Please check us out at www.tetrasociety.org or fill out a Request for Assistance Form.
For more information about the Lethbridge Chapter of the Tetra Society, contact Annae Jones by phone @403-370-3057 and by email @ email@example.com.
Learn more about the Tetra Society
- Tetra Projects and Devices
- History of the Tetra Society and How we Help
- Tetra Society – Lethbridge Chapter
- Volunteer as a Builder or Technical Volunteer
- Volunteer as an Outreach Volunteer
Click here or a job description for the Tetra Intern.
To apply for the internships go to www.joinscip.ca